|Location||Renwick, New Zealand|
Expressions of Interest
|Number of Roles Available||5|
|Job Benefits||Free Wifi|
Innovative, Collaborative, Marlborough
The Coterie is a small batch, Organic, family-owned winery based in Marlborough, that provides premium contract winemaking. Making wine for a number of top producers in a range of wine styles giving you the ability to learn from some top winemakers.
We are looking for intelligent, energetic, self-motivated Cellar Hands and a Laboratory Technician, with a hands-on approach and strong attention to detail, to join our committed and highly-motivated team.
We have the following roles available for the 2022 vintage
- Vintage Cellar Hands
Previous Winery experience and/or industry qualification is essential, and holding a valid forklift licence would be an advantage. Successful applicants will be exposed to all facets of the winemaking process, and enjoy all the benefits that come with working in a small, dedicated and fun team.
The contract will be from early-mid March and be 6-8 weeks, depending on harvest conditions. As expected, long vintage hours are required, but we will provide you with a hot meal and sweet treats from our vintage chef. Which adds to the great working environment.
The possibility of a post vintage role of up to two months is available for the right candidate, to assist us with all post vintage activities, including blending and cleaning.
We are looking for people who:
- Have at least two vintages experience
- Are self-motivated and able to work both on their own and as part of a team
- Are practical, proactive and use initiative
- Show a passion for wine and attention to detail
- Are well-organised, have good time management skills
- Have good communication and English language skills
- Hold a current forklift licence (or forklift experience)
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a good level of fitness
- Have great taste in music
Due to current travel restrictions, we can only accept applicants who are New Zealand citizens/permanent residents or those that are currently in New Zealand and hold a valid work visa until the end of May 2022.