|Location||Waiheke Island, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||6|
|Job Benefits||Accommodation, Flexi rosters, Social club / staff events|
We are currently seeking Vineyard Workers to fill a number of positions. The ideal candidates will be motivated, reliable, practical thinking team player who enjoy varied outdoor tasks on our established Waiheke Island vineyard.
General Vineyard Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Help prepare soil, plant vines and fertilise
- Tucking and vine training through the growing season
- Assist in the construction and repair of wire trellises to support vines and fruit
- Identify pests and aid in disease control
- Assist with and help supervise grape picking and vine pruning
- Leaf plucking, thinning, bud rubbing and de-lateralling
- Participate in general grounds work and light landscaping
- Winery work as requested by the Winemaker/Viticuluralist – particularly around vintage
- Comply with Tantalus Estate’s Company Rules and Procedures.
- Other duties as required