|Location||Cambridge, New Zealand|
Expressions of Interest
|Number of Roles Available||10|
|Starting Rate||$22 plus|
Southern Fresh Foods Ltd have been operating a successful business as professional growers and processors of speciality vegetables, gourmet leaf salads and fresh herbs for over 30 years in the fertile, lush growing region of Cambridge; in the heart of Waikato. This family-owned and operated company have now progressed into one of New Zealand's leading professional growers and processors of high-quality baby vegetables, salad lines, and herbs; both fresh and processed.
Due to our continued success, we have a number of seasonal positions available in our food processing Factory within our processing, packing and dispatch teams. We also have a number of positions available on our Vege and Salad Harvesting Teams.
To be successful in these roles, you will need the following skills with relevant experience to reflect:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good standard of English and able to follow written instructions
- Computer literacy and able to learn systems quickly
- An excellent work ethic, not afraid to get their hands dirty and be a part of the team
- Be physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather, including wet days (Harvesting position only)
- Previous harvesting/farming experience would be advantageous (Harvesting position only)
- Ideally hold an F endorsement or minimum a full, clean drivers licence to enable to obtain an endorsement (Dispatch position only)
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work for a company where strong family values are at the core of their business
- New Zealand owned and operated business
- Beautiful work setting and parking onsite
If you are motivated and keen to work for a company with a fantastic offering who provides an inclusive and positive working environment, with a service ethic that is second to none, we want to hear from you.