|Hastings, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available
|according to experience
Bostock New Zealand Limited are looking for a motivated and organised receptionist/administrator to join our team this season. The role is to provide support across a number of key functions at Bostock Head Office, so is varied and requires a can-do attitude with heaps of initiative.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following core abilities:
- Exceptional phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good overall presentation
- Data, processing expertise with an eye to speed and accuracy
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines as required
- Ability to build an easy rapport with visitors and service personnel
- Confidence in ordering consumables and stationery for the Head Office site
- Ability to assist with administrative tasks within the wider business
- Sound working knowledge of the MS suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven written communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure on occasions.
The ideal applicant must be reliable and able to commit to a minimum of six months during our busy harvest period. School-friendly hours are a possibility – Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role you must be living in Hawke’s Bay with reliable transport and eligibility to work in New Zealand.
If you feel that you are the right person for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE A CURRENT RIGHT TO WORK IN NZ