|Location||Blenheim, New Zealand|
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available||30|
Short-term seasonal work in Marlborough commencing 7th November
- Enjoy being outdoors and keeping fit?
- Want to work with people from NZ and across the globe?
- Fixed-term roles available from 7th November 2023 - min 30hours work per week guaranteed.
- Expected duration - 4 weeks.
- Total of $26.97 per hour (inclusive of $24.97 per hour plus 8% holiday pay) paid weekly with transport from a central Blenheim location available ($40 weekly charge applies for this service) or you can self drive.
- Work with an awesome team from different cultures,
- Kiwis or working holiday visa holders are eligible to apply (please note we CANNOT employ SSE visa holders). We are not offering visa sponsorship and will only process applications for those already based in New Zealand.
Hortus is a vineyard management company based in Blenheim but our work is all over Marlborough. We hire Working Holiday Visa visa holders or Kiwis to help short term roles out in our field work. Working 5-6 days across Mon-Sun, our team have fun, enjoy socialising as they work and most of enjoy getting the work done in our beautiful outdoors. This work is available from the 6th November and is expected to last for 4 weeks.
There is limited short term, shared facility accommodation available at our Hortus Village for a weekly fee. Transport may also be available from two Blenheim locations (our Hortus Village and from Central Countdown). Please enquire as part of your application.
You will need to be reasonably physically fit (no past back or knee injuries) as you will be doing lots of walking, bending, crouching, and be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. You will get involved in vineyard development work including new vine planting and young vine training.
If you have a drivers licence and previous supervisory experience out in a vineyard, please let us know as part of your application, as there may be other opportunities you may be able to be considered for as part of this team.
To register your interest either apply with this portal or email email@example.com
No experience necessary.
Kiwis or working holiday visa holders are eligible to apply (please note we CANNOT employ SSE visa holders). We are not offering visa sponsorship and will only process applications for those already based in New Zealand.