|Clyde, Roxburgh & Bendigo - Central Otago, New Zealand
Stonefruit (including Cherries)
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available
|Accommodation, Bucket/bin rate bonuses, Social club / staff events
Cherri Global is a dynamic and innovative company with existing cherry orchards and large-scale developments in progress that produce premium New Zealand cherries.
We’re looking for seasonal staff to join our friendly orchard and packhouse teams in Central Otago for our 2023/24 season.
We’ll be picking and packing late November to late January.
We generally work 7.00am – 4.30pm daily, up to 7 days a week due to seasonal demands.
No previous experience is necessary, training will be provided and all you need to join us is:
- A positive attitude
- A commitment to our season and reliability
- A good level of fitness
- A legal right to work in New Zealand
In return we offer:
- An opportunity to meet new people and enjoy Otago over the summer (stunning weather and plenty of things to do in your time off)
- Cherries are light so no heavy bins to carry
- An early season so you can start your summer work with us and gain experience for other roles
- Potential for longer term opportunities for the right people
- Campervan and tent sites available with basic amenities
Don’t delay, roles are filling fast so if you’d like to pick or pack New Zealand’s finest cherries this summer email email@example.com to apply today.
A positive attitude
A commitment to our season and reliability
A good level of fitness
A legal right to work in New Zealand