|38 Franklin Road, Waiohiki, Napier 4183, Napier, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available
Permanent Orchard Workers
Taylor Corporation New Zealand is proud to be a family owned and operated global supplier of premium apples. We have a dedicated team of passionate people ensuring the Taylor brand stands for quality and excellence from the tree to the shelf. It’s our name on the box!
Taylor’s has a career opportunity for permanent orchard staff.
As an orchard worker you will learn and apply skills and expertise in all aspects of orchard operations including: pruning, thinning, picking, spraying and general upkeep of orchard grounds.
You will undertake a variety of tasks as directed and complete those in a timely manner, safely and to specification with minimum supervision.
- Orchard experience across all aspects of orchard operations preferred
- Reliability & dependability
- Proven day-to-day planning skills
- Safety conscious and concerned for the well-being of others in the team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and quality
- Basic numerical skills
The successful applicant will be:
- Attentive and focused
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on a day to day basis
- High standard of workmanship
- Self - Motivated
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Willingness to learn & continually improve own capability
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Good organisational skills
- Grow Safe Certification preferred but not essential
- Strong drive to achieve results
- A high level of personal presentation and hygiene
- Sense of humour and can-do attitude
Pay: To be discussed and dependent on experience
If you have the skills for this position and the right attitude, we would like you to join the Taylor team. Please contact us at email@example.com
*** Applications from outside New Zealand will not be reviewed ***
Must have at least a Restricted drivers licence.