|Patutahi, Gisborne, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available
Craigmore works with global capital partners to build and manage more than 25,000ha of farm, orchard, and forest businesses in Aotearoa New Zealand. With over $1 billion of assets under management and growing, Craigmore’s aim is to be a long-term producer of high-quality food and forest products whilst managing the land sustainably and helping to build strong rural communities.
See https://www.craigmore.com for an in-depth look at our businesses.
We are on the hunt for permanent Orchard Hands to join our Gisborne team. No experience required as on the job training will be provided. You will be working with the team outdoors across a wide range of orcharding tasks.
Competencies required to be successful include:
• Willingness to get “stuck into” any task given, performing the task safely, efficiently, and to a quality standard
• Punctual and reliable
• An enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
• Flexible to work extended hours
• Enjoy working outdoors and carrying out physical work
• Willing to work in all weather conditions
• Ideally, a basic knowledge of pesticides, fertilizers, and irrigation systems
• Excellent teamwork and ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
• Good understanding of and a commitment to health and safety in the workplace
To enquire further about this role, or to request a Position Description, please send an email to email@example.com.
Must have reliable transport