|38 Franklin Road, Waiohiki, Napier 4183, Napier, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available
Seasonal Packhouse Workers - 60 hours/week
Taylor Corporation New Zealand is proud to be a family owned and operated global supplier of premium apples. We have a dedicated team of passionate people ensuring the Taylor brand stands for quality and excellence from the tree to the shelf. It’s our name on the box!
Taylor’s has an opportunity for Packhouse team members for the 2024 Harvest season.
Our Packhouse requires Packers, Graders, Stackers, and Tray Loaders - and you can learn and apply skills and expertise in all these aspects. You will work in a safe and timely manner, and to specification with minimum supervision.
- Reliability & dependability
- Proven day-to-day planning skills
- Safety conscious and concerned for the well-being of others
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and quality
- Basic numerical skills
The successful applicant will be:
- Attentive and focused
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High standard of workmanship
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve results
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Willingness to learn & continually improve own capability
- Good organisational skills
- Physically fit, with excellent personal presentation and hygiene
- Sense of humour and a can-do attitude
Packing commences early February through to roughly late-June/early-July. These are fixed-term positions and require a commitment for the season.
Hours of work - Monday - Saturday 6am - 4.30pm.
No experience required as on the job training will be provided.
Pay: To be discussed and dependent on experience
If you have the skills for this position and the right attitude, we would like you to join the Taylor team. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Applications from outside New Zealand will not be reviewed ***
Must not be colour blind