|Location||Kerikeri, New Zealand|
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available||80|
|Starting Rate||hourly rate|
|Job Benefits||Bucket/bin rate bonuses|
We have seasonal orchard work available in Kerikeri.
You get to work outdoors in the fresh air with a fun crew of people.
- Good earning potential with consistent work! (We are an essential service).
- No experience necessary! Full training provided!
- Work from February through to April!
About the position:
We are recruiting for several seasonal roles from February through to mid April at our Blueberry Orchards in Kerikeri for our Summer harvest.
You will be working with our blueberry crop and this includes picking and weeding
The Orchard operates 7 days a week 8:30am to 6:30pm
What are we looking for?
You do not need any previous experience or skills in horticulture as onsite training is provided!
You will need:
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to do physical work
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Punctual and consistent.
- Reliable transport
A bit about us:
T&G Global has a vital role to play in providing fresh fruit and vegetables to Kiwis as an essential service during this critical time.
We are doing everything to ensure we continue to operate safely and keep each other, our families and communities safe as we run this essential service.
We want to hear from you!
Apply now or call us on 0800 141 256 for more information