|84 Felton Road, Bannockburn, Cromwell, New Zealand
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available
|$24 to $26 per hour
Part-time or full-time positions available. Early Dec 2023 to 31 January 2024
We are seeking two housekeepers to look after our staff accommodation and lunch area’s during cherry harvest. Full time and part time hours available.
We pride ourselves on well-maintained clean facilities for our team. You will be integral to ensuring our employee accommodation is running smoothly during our busy cherry harvest season from early December 2023 to the end of January 2024.
About the Role:
- Flexibility with working hours and days
- Hours are variable between 20-40 hours per week
- Housekeeping at our various accommodation sites – this includes cleaning of the bathrooms, kitchens, common areas, outdoor areas and laundry.
- Housekeeping at our packhouse in Bannockburn, including the office and staff lunch areas.
- Pre-season cleans and site set up (early December)
- Shutdown clean (late January, first week of Feb)
- Errands and odd jobs as requested
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage, but not essential.
- Methodical thorough approach to cleaning.
- Initiative to see what needs to be done.
- Flexibility, reliability, and a positive work ethic.
- Trustworthy and the confidence to work alone.
- A full drivers licence and independent transport (if not NZ, then an equivalent recognised licence)
- Must be legally allowed to work in NZ.
Come and work with us in beautiful Otago this summer and enjoy everything the region has to offer in your time off.
Good spoken English
Independent transport and full drivers license