|Location||229 Tuakau Road, Pukekohe, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||12|
An opportunity has arisen for individuals to join our team working with fresh vegetable produce based in Pukekohe.
We are looking for entry level horticultural team members. You do not need any prior experience as all training will be provided on site. Job will involve field harvesting, washing, grading and packing.
This is a fixed term seasonal role, Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 6.30am to 12pm. Due to the seasonal nature of the job, you must be willing and able to work extra hours as required.
You will be required to learn new skills and follow reasonable instructions to ensure the high quality of our products are maintained, and yourself and others are kept safe at work.
Successful applicants must:
- Be reliable
- Have own reliable transport
- Be flexibility to work extra hours as required
- Be able to work in all weather conditions
- Be able to do physical work (lift up to 15 kg)
- Be health and safety conscious
The successful applicants may be required to pass a pre-employment drug test prior to employment and will be subject to random drug testing during employment.
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org