|Cheviot, New Zealand
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available
|$25.60 (Holiday pay inclusive)
|Accommodation, Transport, Free Wifi
We are on the lookout for a Harvest Team Leader to join our Broccoli and Lettuce Harvest Team.
We are looking for a Harvest Team Leader to help lead, coach and work as part of our broccoli and lettuce harvest teams for 6 months.
- Based in North Canterbury (Only 90 mins from Christchurch and 60 mins from Kaikoura by bus)
- Averaging 45-55 hours, 5-6 days per week (weather/crop dependent)
- Free transport to and from work daily from the accommodation (10-15 minutes from work)
- Lead and participate in all infield harvest operations. Taking responsibility for the actions of the nominated harvest team.
You will have a passion for leading and coaching your team, you will be focused on keeping your team motivated and empowered to do their very best! You will also need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to be flexible with the highs and lows of seasonal work.
- Be a team player that enjoys working in a close-knit outdoor environment.
- Physically fit
- The ability to lead, organize, and motivate a team to achieve results during a busy harvest season.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Good problem solving and time management skills.
- Previous experience within a team leading role is essential.
What we can offer
- A friendly environment to work in.
- As a year-round operation, opportunities for growth through ongoing training and development.
Please refer to our website www.scottfresh.co.nz for more information about the role or the accommodation options.
• Must be currently in New Zealand and legally able to work.
• Have an NZ Bank account and IRD Number.
• A full and current drivers’ licence would be preferred but not essential.
• Include a detailed cover letter and CV in your application.