|Location||Napier, New Zealand|
Stonefruit (including Cherries)
Expressions of Interest
|Number of Roles Available||4|
We are currently seeking to recruit staff to assist in the shop and weekend Farmers' Markets for the coming season. We are seeking full time, part time, weekend and seasonal staff to join our team for another busy summer ahead.
The job will include:
- Serving direct to the customer
- End of day transaction reconciliation
- Preparing stock for the main shop and outside markets
- Helping the day-to-day running of the shop/retail operations
- Light lifting of up to 20kg - fitness and strength is required
- Some outside harvest work
- Being part of a rostered rotation for weekend work (both Saturdays and Sundays)
This job does require flexibility and a commitment to hours and days to be available to work. We are looking for someone who is physically fit, a team player, motivated and can cope well under pressure when there are deadlines to meet.
This is a great job for someone with a passion for horticulture / sales and who would like to be part of a team to create a fresh product of the highest quality for sale. You will meet people from around the world, and due to the nature of the job there will be many occasions to learn about the production of fruit from the planting stage to the pick, as well as understanding and learning the skills to sell a quality product to the customer.
Full training will be provided for the right applicants who are honest, have an aptitude to learn and want to work hard. A licence to drive a manual vehicle would be an advantage but not essential.