|Hastings, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available
|Flexi rosters, Free Wifi
If you’re ready to lock in your Forklift driving job for the 2024 packing season, we are ready to hear from you. Each year Mr Apple hires several seasonal Forklift Drivers to move their apples around packhouses and coolstore. If you’re a seasoned driver keen to playing a key role in delivering 1 in ever 4 apples to the world, then apply now.
What you’ll be doing
As a Forklift Operator with Mr Apple, you will be receiving, storing, moving and loading bins or pallets of apples. Mr Apple has two packhouses and multiple bin and coolstores, giving you the chance to pick a shift and location that works for you.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience operating Forklifts – an OSH certificate is not essential
- Good health and safety awareness
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to get along with a wide variety of people
- Open to working at different locations across Hawke’s Bay
- Have the right to work in New Zealand and can pass pre-employment checks
What we offer
- Modern fleet
- A great team who will welcome you to the whānau
- One of the longest seasons in the horticulture sector
- Show your expertise and we may have a permanent place for you
If you think you could be our next Forklift expert, you know what to do - send us an application and we’ll be in touch.
Who we are
Mr Apple is New Zealand’s largest apple grower and exporter, with 15 orchards and 3 pack houses across the sunny Hawke’s Bay. We are proud to be part of Scales Corporation. After 120 years Scales has established itself as a market leader in agribusiness. At Mr Apple, our team of experts prides themselves on apple perfection – to achieve this, we hire and grow a diverse workforce of people from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
Must have previous forklift driving experience.
OSH and F Endorsement are NOT required.