|Location||Ashburton, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||2|
|Job Benefits||Accommodation, Transport|
Lovett Family Farms is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator / Packing Line Operator to join their company in Ashburton, NZ.
The primary purpose of this position is to operate the Forklift in our Onion Packhouse and Potato storage facilities and assist with the day-to-day operating of our Packing and Sorting machinery.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Operate a forklift in our Onion Packhouse and Potato Storage facilities
- Operate Onion and Potato sorting and packing machinery
- Oversee and assist with staff management on the grading lines
- Maintaining Product lines and Machinery.
- Accurate daily Paperwork and Record Keeping
To be successful in this role you will have experience operating a Forklift in a dynamic Packhouse or Warehouse environment.
An added advantage would be knowledge of operating Packing or Processing Machinery and being able to adapt to the changing pressures of seasonal production demands.
The successful candidate will be level-headed and reliable whilst having the ability to adapt to changing circumstances whilst working autonomously. They will also have great people skills and understanding of cost management.
We look forward to hearing from you
Basic Physical Fitness