|Location||Gisborne, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||1|
|Starting Rate||$27 per hour|
FULL TIME, PERMANENT (40 hours per week; minimum guaranteed hours 30 hours per week)
Thompson’s Horticulture Ltd
Thompson’s Horticulture Ltd is second-generation family business that owns and manages over 200 hectares of Kiwifruit, 120 hectares of Grapes and we are currently developing 12 hectares of Apple developments. We are committed to working the land and environment and to leave both in a better condition than how we found it for our future generations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced machinery operator to join our Vineyard team.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ year(s) driving experience in a horticulture environment (essential)
- experience with the operation and maintenance of tractor’s and other vineyard machinery
- experience with chemical spraying and fertilizer application
- a current drivers licence
- a current Growsafe Certificate (preferred but not essential)
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- excellent communication skills
Full job description | Sprayer Machinery Operator
What we offer:
- a competitive remuneration rate
- a great work environment with a friendly and supportive team
- ample growth opportunities
- the opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about their work
To apply please visit our website and complete an application form Please include a CV and cover letter.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact the Kirsty Huhu on 06 862 5039 or email email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand and will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.