|Location||Blenehim, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||3|
Experienced Cellar Hand
- Want to work with an Iconic New Zealand Brand and a multi award-winning business?
- Want to contribute to an outstanding team environment?
- Want to improve your winemaking experience in one of New Zealand’s most stunning places?
If so, then read on…
Firstly, a bit about us - The Giesen Group is a family-owned and operated producer of internationally recognised premium New Zealand wine, beer, and Gin. Established in 1981, the Giesen Brothers are seen as one of the pioneers of the New Zealand wine industry and leaders in producing Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. The Company has grown into a strong brand both domestically, and also on the international stage, where they export premium quality wine across the world.
We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated Experienced Cellar Hands to join our Marlborough team. If you’re looking for a change and to learn new skills, we’d love you to join us
To be successful, you will:
- Exhibit a passion for making wine and the wine industry
- Have values and work ethic aligned with the Giesen way of working
- Be able to problem solve and have strong attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Have skills and/or life experience that adds value to our team
- Be energetic, motivated and hard-working
- Have good English speaking and writing skills
- Be physically fit and have a great attitude
- Have worked in a winery with prior cellar experience
In return, we will:
- Provide you an awesome environment and the opportunity to work with a world class team of hardworking passionate people
- Provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and receive full in-house training on all winery SOPs
- Offer a fun, safe and friendly working environment
- Offer you a competitive remuneration
- Product allowance
- Annual medical scheme
This is a chance to enhance your skills and experience by working with us through our blending and finishing period, or to go a step further and establish yourself in our winery in preparation for Vintage 2023 and beyond. This role would provide opportunities to potentially step up into a supervisor capacity in specialised areas during the Vintage period.
If you are keen to branch out, we’d love to hear from you today so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd July 2022.