|Location||Hamilton, New Zealand|
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||1|
- Excellent graduate role
- Great Location and good remuneration
- International Opportunities
Our client develops new vegetable varieties that are grown, sold and consumed all over the world. You will see their produce in your supermarkets and greengrocers everywhere. The produce and sell the seeds of these vegetables, worldwide.
Besides being an international vegetable - breeding company, they are also an independent family business.
They are currently looking for an Assistant/Junior Onion Breeder who will be based in Pukekohe. You will acquire all breeding knowledge and skills to become a successful Onion Breeder. You will develop knowledge and skills to be able to plan all activities of a breeding project, by observing, assessing, selecting crops and reporting results to the Senior Breeder. YOu may provide technical directions and information to Breeding Technicians and crew members and perform other duties as assigned.
If you have a Bachelor of Science is required as a minimum - Master of Science is preferred.
Ability to work on Bachelor of Science is required. Master of Science is preferred.
• Ability to work on weekends and holidays, as necessary.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• A thorough understanding of English, both verbal and written.
• The ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to work under varying climate conditions indoors and outdoors.
A highly attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right person for this crucial role.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV, relevant qualifications and transcripts. Or phone Louise on 0272396821
You must be in New Zealand and eligible to work in New Zealand.