|Location||484 Nayland Rd Stoke Nelson, Nelson, New Zealand|
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Now
|Number of Roles Available||4|
|Job Benefits||Free Wifi|
Recruiting now for the 2023 season!
We're looking for 'good apples' who are keen to join our T&G whānau and be part of our seasonal Packhouse and Coolstore teams for the 2023 export packing season.
We have rework and tipping roles available at the moment.
Whether you've had experience in the industry or you're keen to muck in and learn - we want to hear from you.
About the position:
We are recruiting for rework and tipping roles, these are for a four week period.
What are we looking for:
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to do physical work
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- To be comfortable working at heights
- Punctual and consistent.
- Reliable transport
You do not need any previous experience or skills in horticulture as onsite training is provided!
What’s in it for you:
- Consistent, non-weather dependent work.
- A fantastic team environment
- On the job training and support from a great team!
- The opportunity to make the Horticulture industry an awesome sustainable career option for you
For over 125 years, T&G Global has nourished generations of Kiwis with fresh fruit and vegetables. We grow, pack, market, sell, distribute, and export fresh produce from our own orchards and farms, as well as from over 1,200 Kiwi growers.
Our mindsets are: Do the Mahi, Be Bold, One Team and Take Good Care. Our talented team members embody these mindsets and are passionate about making a difference at T&G.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand is required for all applicants and any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory security check.