|Richmond, New Zealand
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available
|Free Wifi, Social club / staff events
We have full-time & fix-termed positions available at our Richmond Apple Packhouse for the 2024 season and usually starting from February to July / August. There is a possibility of leading to a permanent position!!
Heartland Group is a successful post-harvest business based in the Nelson/Tasman area, which packs and stores apples for both local and international markets. Located in Richmond, Nelson, within walking distance from the city centre where you can find shopping centres and restaurants. Nelson City is located only 20 min drive away and 20 min away from the beautiful Tasman Region with golden sand beaches and beautiful sceneries.
Join one of the most prestigious apple brands in New Zealand and a respectful, friendly and supportive workplace environment.
What we offer,
- Packhouse roles such as packers, tray preps, and stackers.
- Coolstore role such as forklift drivers.
- An early start means an early finish! With some extra hours available.
- Free weekly supply of apples during your work time.
- Multi-cultural workplace environment.
To be considered you should be:
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment,
- Able to work normal hours from Monday to Friday from 7 am - 5.00 pm, however extended hours and Saturdays may be required
Applicants for this position must have a valid work visa.
If you are interested in the job, please visit our website Work with us - Luv'ya (luvya.co.nz) to apply.
Heartland Fruit NZ,
79 Beach Road, Richmond
Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment. The stacker should be able to lift 15 - 20 kg boxes.