|Location||2370 Omahu Road, Twyford, Hastings, Hastings, New Zealand|
Apples and Pears
Expressions of Interest
|Number of Roles Available||12|
|Starting Rate||$21 per hour (TRF)|
Apatu Farms is a leading Hawke’s Bay Agribusiness focused on growing quality produce for prominent local and global customers.
The business includes vegetable, viticulture, and pipfruit production as well as transport, and export activities.
Our orchards incorporate the latest thinking in orchard design, using systems to deliver high performing, quality driven outcomes that increase labour and production efficiencies at the orchard level.
We are looking for reliable and keen candidates to work within our four orchards.
We have the following positions available:
Orchard Hands - picking, tree training, reflective cloth
Orchard Quality Controllers
Picking Platform Operators
Tree work will be at ground level or via mobile platforms, and trees are 1-4 years old, with no ladder work.
Key areas are:
- Fit and able to undertake various orchard tasks include harvesting according to the 2D model, via mobile platforms and Harvesting high value IP varieties to a quality standard rather than quantities of bins
- Reliable and willing to work 5 days per week, weather dependent
- Flexibility with working hours can be negotiated, however the suitable candidates must have the ability to undertake their duties on a consistent basis and maintain their agreed regular hours and days
- Reliable transport an advantage, however transport can be arranged where required
- Attributes/experience: team player, reliable, punctual, attention to detail, hardworking, tidy
- On the job training
- Immediate start available
- Applicant must be a NZ citizen or hold a relevant NZ work visa
Remuneration will be paid by the hour with incentive scheme introduced during peak harvesting requirements.
Please phone Jimmie on 027 647 6765 for a chat or email your CV to email@example.com
Must not be colour blind