|Location||Lower Moutere, New Zealand|
Apples and Pears
Need Staff Soon
|Number of Roles Available||1|
Wratten Orchards Limited is an owner/operated apple orchard located in the Tasman Region, which grows and packs quality apples for international markets. The Packhouse is located in Lower Moutere and the orchards are spread throughout Motueka and Lower Moutere. Wratten Orchards is a family oriented, multi-generation, kiwi-owned company that has been supplying apples to market for over 60 years.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Controller to join our team for the upcoming Apple Season 2022 to ensuring our apples meets customer and regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities are:
- Fruit and packaging inspection
- Fruit grade standards and phytosanitary requirements
- Pest identification
- Accurate record keeping and documentation
- Entering records into a dedicated software programme
- Communicating findings to key staff
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules and regulations
As a key staff member, you will require strong communication skills, exceptional organisational skills, comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work alongside a wide range of people from various cultures and encourage and communicate in a positive manner.
Accommodation maybe available to the right applicant. Please contact us to discuss these options if required.